Wheatgrass Microgreens are high in vitamins A, C, and E and also has magnesium, iron, calcium, and acids. Considering that microgreens have 10 to 40 times the nutrients in fully matured food types, you can expect Wheatgrass Microgreens and Sprouts to have more of these nutrients.
Raw Wheatgrass can be juiced, blended into a smoothie or juice, added to salads, sandwiches, soups or as a gourmet garnish.
Highlights and Benefits of Drinking Wheatgrass Juice:
• It contains 98 of the 102 Earth elements
• It's a superfood
• High in nutrients and antioxidants
• High in chlorophyll and phytonutrients
• High in minerals and vitamins
• Alkalizes the body
• Helps eliminate toxins (healthy liver function)
• Builds immunity
• Helps produce red blood-cells
• Good for digestion
• Produces energy and reduces fatigue (due to high iron content which increases the production of red blood cells)
• It’s a source of protein
• Helps boost metabolism
• Lowers cholesterol
• Helps lower blood pressure
• Helps regulate blood sugar levels
• Helps improve eyesight
• Alleviates inflammation (chronic bowel inflammation, ulcerative colitis, arthritis, sore throats)
• Anti-cancer properties and helps treat cancer
• Improves mental health (anxiety, depression, memory loss)
Materials: Wheatgrass Sprouting and Microgreen Seeds • Instructions for Growing Wheat Grass.
Weight: 2 oz (56 g), 4 oz (113 g), 8 oz (226 g) and 12 oz (340 g).
Origin: Canadian seed supplier. High quality, Organic and Non-GMO.
LOCAL ORDERS (CLOVERDALE, BC): If you wish to pick up your order, enter promo code "FREEPICKUP" when you check out.
Disclaimer: Content is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace medical advice from a physician.