About Sea Moss Nutri-Shots
SEA MOSS (IRISH MOSS) NUTRI-SHOTS INFORMATION
Satori Sea Moss Nutri-Shots are of premium quality, wildcrafted, organic, non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free, and harvested from pristine Island waters. Frozen sea moss gel provides convenience and is a great way to add this superfood to your daily diet.
The Nutritional Health Guide recommends eating a rainbow of foods to get the vitamins and minerals we need. Sea moss alone is a reliable source of vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids. A short list includes folic acid, potassium, vitamin D, magnesium, and omega-3 fatty acids. Additionally, sea moss holds 92 trace minerals of the 102 found in the human body.
Sea moss brings other amazing benefits, including it being, antiviral, antibacterial, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, anticoagulant, and probiotic. This is important information because your immune system requires more than just vitamins and minerals to be adequately supported.
One of the prerequisites for maintaining good health is keeping the body in an alkaline state (a little higher than 7 pH). Sea moss is an electric food known to have alkaline properties. Our bodies are naturally alkaline, but if the food you're consuming is highly acidic, the body becomes more acidic. This is when various types of cancers and other diseases develop in the body.
Sea moss is one of the most detoxifying foods that exists in nature. If you are looking to relieve your body from the harmful toxins, including heavy metals and their damaging effects, you need to start consuming sea moss regularly. It's also a great compliment to a fasting protocol.
With a consistent supply of sea moss, it will support a healthy heart. You could notice the following effects, which are all key components to the reduction of the risks associated with heart disease:
- The boosting of blood flow and improved circulation, which helps to control and regulate blood pressure
- Building stronger blood vessels and considerably slowing their deterioration
- Increasing oxygen saturation in the blood which is critical for a healthy body all around
- Reducing the build-up of bad cholesterol that results in the blood vessels being clogged with flow choking fatty linings, and
- Fighting free radicals through strong antioxidant properties which helps to prevent organ oxidization
Sea moss helps to improve your metabolism and helps you to maintain a healthy weight. This is due to it playing a part in the BMR, which affects how well the body processes calories and ultimately impacts an individual's weight. Fucoxanthin naturally occurs in some seaweed. It is an organic pigment called carotenoid—the naturally derived plant-based Fucoxanthin, which prevents the growth of fatty tissues and reduces abdominal fat. More research is being done to investigate the fat-burning properties of Fucoxanthin in seaweed as it's believed that it may help combat obesity.
Sea moss is a skincare powerhouse. Being rich in sulphur, it has the antibacterial, antiviral and antimicrobial functions that help to decrease the excessive production of oil in the skin. It may help reduce acne severity and certain skin conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and burns. As it's non-comedogenic and richly hydrating, sea moss also helps impart moisture to dry and irritated skin, while aiding healthy skin to remain supple and hydrated. Lastly, sea moss is often referred to as "nature's Botox" because it helps stop sagging and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. It's rich in zinc and selenium, which rev production of collagen and elastin to strengthen connective tissue and tighten skin.
We hope you enjoy a daily Sea Moss Nutri-Shot as a valuable addition to your diet and, like many other people, make it part of your daily routine for a boost in your overall health.
"God made seamoss and it does everything" ~ Dr Sebi.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Place your sea moss gel in your freezer immediately after receiving it. When stored in your home freezer, it will keep up to 6 months. In your refrigerator, up to two to three weeks.
Generally, it's recommended to take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. However, if that's not possible, you will still receive the nutritional benefits from consuming it at another time of the day.
One portion provides one daily helping of 30ml (one ounce or about two tablespoonfuls).
Take one portion cup from your freezer:
- Let it dethaw in the refrigerator, and consume it in gel form with a spoon, or toss in your blender with your favourite shake, or other beverage of your choice.
- If still in frozen form, you can add it directly into your blender with your choice beverage, as noted above.
- Once thawed, it can be used as a thickener in soups, smoothies, or desserts like mousse. It can be used to electrify many everyday dishes; please feel free to use your imagination.
The sea moss gel has almost no flavour, and apart from the texture, you probably wouldn't even know it was in your food. It can have a slight odour that reminds you of the sea, but we try to take care of that issue through our unique preparation methods.
When you first start using sea moss, you may feel like you need to go to the bathroom when you go to bed. This sensation passes after a couple of nights. Further, sea moss promotes good digestion by helping to line the digestive system (the intestine) with probiotics. The anti-inflammatory properties are great for an irritated bowel and helps to heal gut-related issues. Swelling, inflammation and discomfort have been reported to greatly reduce when sea moss gel is regularly consumed.
HIGHLIGHTED AND ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF CONSUMING SEA MOSS
- Contains 92 of the 102 trace minerals the body is made of
- Promotes a healthy thyroid (*Note: sea moss is amongst one the richest sources of iodine on the planet. Please keep this in mind as high iodine intake can cause unexpected health problems in a subset of individuals with pre-existing thyroid disorders)
- Supports a healthy heart
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Support healthy digestive function (helps good gut bacteria thrive and is a source of fibre)
- Helps eliminate excessive mucus. (Dr. Sebi’s methodology, mucus, is the cause of every disease. Removing the mucus from the body is vital for removing all disease)
- Improves metabolism
- Helps maintain a healthy weight (appetite suppressant due to high mineral content, making you feel fuller for longer)
- Relieves anemia
- Helps acne, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, burns, reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Strengthens the connective tissues in hair, skin and nails, which will start to regenerate from the inside out
- Anti-Radiation food (helps lessen the negative impact and unnatural levels of exposure to electric, magnetic and electromagnetic fields/EMF’s)
- Post workout recovery tonic as it’s made up of collagen proteins which strengthen and repair the connective tissues. The anti-inflammatory properties help the body recover quickly after a workout
- Improves libido and can help boost your fertility because it's such a rich source of fibre and nutrients like B vitamins, magnesium and potassium
- Helps to relieve/heal gut-related issues (i.e. irritated bowel, leaky gut, ulcers, gastritis, indigestion, and constipation)
- Helps with diabetes
- Helps recovery from cancer
- Used to help with treating sore throats, chest coughs, tuberculosis, bronchial infections and pneumonia
- Reduction of foggy brain
- Improves sleep