Satori Nutri-Shots provides frozen portions of 100% Organic Wheatgrass, which are high in nutrients and antioxidants. We take great care and lengths when growing and preparing our Wheatgrass, which include the use of particular crystals associated with healing, and always with love in a high vibrational space with our customer's optimal health benefit in mind.
Highlights and Benefits of Drinking Wheatgrass:
- It contains 98 of the 102 Earth elements
- It's a superfood
- High in nutrients and antioxidants
- High in chlorophyll and phytonutrients
- High in minerals and vitamins
- Alkalizes the body
- Helps eliminate toxins (healthy liver function)
- Builds immunity
- Helps produce red blood-cell
- Good for digestion
- Gives you energy and reduces fatigue
- It’s a source of protein
- Helps boost metabolism
- Lowers cholesterol
- Helps lower blood pressure
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels
- Helps improve eyesight
- Alleviates inflammation (chronic bowel inflammation, ulcerative colitis, arthritis, sore throats)
- Anti-cancer properties and helps treat cancer
- Improves mental health (anxiety, depression, memory loss)
Please visit our "About Wheatgrass Nutri-Shots" page for more information and instructions for use.
We hope you enjoy a daily Wheatgrass Nutri-Shot as a valuable addition to your diet and, like many other people, make it part of your daily routine for a boost in vitality and well-being.
Materials: Frozen 100% Organic Wheatgrass Juice (1oz Shot). Clear Single Serve Portion Cup w/lid.
1 week supply: 7 Nutri-Shots
2 weeks supply: 14 Nutri-Shots
3 weeks supply: 21 Nutri-Shots
1 month supply: 28 Nutri-Shots
Due to the refrigeration requirements, we do not ship this product (yet). Local pick-up only. Home delivery is provided once a week (or more), depending on the area. There is a $50 Minimum + $10 Delivery Fee (FREE over $80). Contact us to find out your delivery day.
Please leave a note including your phone number when you check out to confirm pick-up day, time, or delivery address.
We will contact you to schedule a delivery.
Disclaimer: Content is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace medical advice from a physician.